Friday, May 3, 2019

Vaping Devices


How Big Tobacco Got a New Generation Hooked, by Alex Bogusky. This editorial is about the new trend on smoking with a vape. Teenagers these days think that smoking is cool, better yet they call it vaping. After reading this article I learned that these new devices used contain way more nicotine than regular cigarettes. A lot of people are hooked to these devices without knowing it may be just as harmful as cigarettes. One day a group of teens came in to the restaurant I work at and I saw everyone had a e-cig laying on the table. At first I thought it was cool but now it seems this may be a bigger problem than we thought. The CDC says that vaping rose by 80% among high school students this is an ongoing epidemic. A nicotine addiction is from the population means that it is not going away but it is being marketed as a better way of transforming the regular cigs.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree that vaping has only worsened the problem of nicotine addiction rather than help improve the stats. I also do think that the new trend of vaping has given the idea of smoking a "cooler" image. I think that smoking vapes has especially immensely increased in the younger generations. Vaping companies make it seem like caping is a better and "safer" alternative to smoking regular cigarettes. That is a big fat negative. Smoking vapes does a lot more harm than an actual cigarette. I really hope more young people come to realize that this form of smoking is not in any way safer than the original form of smoking cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dry herb vape Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowwolf wocket Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete